Sunday, September 30, 2012

School Room Transformation

 So here is our new school room. We are in the process of building a house.  In the meantime I wanted school desks and as the process of building has taken over a year to start I got tired of waiting and decided to squeeze them in.  So it worked for awhile until my youngest student (pictured here) kept climbing up and pushing the official students out of their desks and scribbling on text books.  She even got my Teacher's manual.  That was the last straw.  I quickly acquired a pint size desk for the pint size student.  She now happily gets in her own desk before moving to theirs.  This extra desk forced me to rearrange the room.  After pushing furniture here and there I finally settled on this and I am quite happy.
So as a side note, I AM NOT a perfectionist.  Can you tell by the blurry picture that I did not retake because I would never get this post up if I waited until morning and tried to remember to snap another picture.  Also see the laundry in the corner.  That's just real life in a home school room that has taken over.  
Hopefully another post soon.  Sorry for the delay.  We took the circus on the road to the beach and soaked up some sun and some educational field trips.  The boys loved Fort Morgan and are telling everyone about it.  So I'm sure I'll post some on it.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment